Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I Think That I'm Really A 130-Pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I Think That I'm Really A 130-Pounder

Shakur Stevenson won't know for sure what it's like to fight at junior lightweight until the opening bell sounds. Having made weight on Monday, though, was a much more satisfying feeling than not having anything to show for his previous training camp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BREAKING : Oleksandr Gvozdyk retired from boxing ! https://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2020/06/10/7255070/

Comment

Shakur shut the hell up, you should be in jail you low life. Hope you get ko'd and sent back to the streets of Newark so you can arrested for assaulting someone again.

Comment

He should stay at 130 and target Berchelt.

Comment

Nobody gonna fight him at 125 or 130 might as well just go to 135 join the rest of those guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
            Shakur shut the hell up, you should be in jail you low life. Hope you get ko'd and sent back to the streets of Newark so you can arrested for assaulting someone again.
            Were you the guy in the hoodie he beat up? How you gonna lose to someone that small?

Comment

Shakur ought to feel comfortable at 5'8 shakur size n reach should be able to go all the way up to 147. Yet because stevenson is with tr if bob stays in charge shakur career gonna fizzle like crawford . well only see shakur vs lomanchanko after lomo slips in talent cause age or takes an l to davis garcia haney. Well never see tank vs shakur and similar for garcia haney vs shakur in there careers if bob stays in charge . imagin from 130 catfhweights through 140 shakur lomanchanko haney garcia and davis all fight and then same through 147. And garcia and haney still fight eachother even at 154. If those fights happen itd 1 help boxing and build stars and mega stars pretty much bringing the old mentality of the best fights the best they could have a old school but smaller size must see fights at various weights like hearn leanard duran . with the bigger hagler waiting for them at 160. The modern hagler in this situation would be spence 4 yrs from now at 154 though who knows because spence said they only have 4 more fights before move to 154 so thats typically 2 yrs

Comment

Working...
              X