Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tom Schwarz Could Be Facing Charges For Alleged Assault on Woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tom Schwarz Could Be Facing Charges For Alleged Assault on Woman

German heavyweight contender Tom Schwarz could be facing charges for assaulting a woman, writes MZ (Mitteldeutsche Zeitung). It's being alleged that Schwarz attacked the woman on May 31 in Lostau (near Magdeburg).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This alleged assault by Tom Schwarz against a female, with his flop against Senad Gashi, has persuaded me to believe that Tom Schwarz, indeed took a dive vs. Tyson Fury.

Comment

A shocker

This information is little to jump to conclusion. Let's see how this go first.

Comment

I bet he didn't have the power to knock her out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

This alleged assault by Tom Schwarz against a female, with his flop against Senad Gashi, has persuaded me to believe that Tom Schwarz, indeed took a dive vs. Tyson Fury.
          Remember when Deontay got arrested for hitting a woman?

Tyson Fury of course, is a model citizen who has never been in trouble with the law.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
            I bet he didn't have the power to knock her out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Remember when Deontay got arrested for hitting a woman?

Tyson Fury of course, is a model citizen who has never been in trouble with the law.
              Allegedly, do not slander the 'Bronze-Bomber'. Is possession of coke legal in the UK? I bet Tyson Montana has bricks of yayo on his property. Also, can you be jailed from bribing a witness? I heard thats the reason Tyson turned in his British boxing licence.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Allegedly, do not slander the 'Bronze-Bomber'. Is possession of coke legal in the UK? I bet Tyson Montana has bricks of yayo on his property. Also, can you be jailed from bribing a witness? I heard thats the reason Tyson turned in his British boxing licence.
                If that's true wouldn't that mean he was a cokehead during training for the 2nd Wilder fight and during the fight? If that's true, like you claim, doesn't that make it even more pathetic that Wilder got manhandled by a coke addict? So sad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  If that's true wouldn't that mean he was a cokehead during training for the 2nd Wilder fight and during the fight? If that's true, like you claim, doesn't that make it even more pathetic that Wilder got manhandled by a coke addict? So sad for you.
                  I guess you have never snorted a few lines, good for you. I'll tell ya, I never done drugs myself but I heard that blow makes you a numb uncontrollable wild savage, belligerent and paranoid. All signs compatible to Gypsy-Bum.

Believe it or not cocaine is a PED.

Comment

disgusting criminal thug

Comment

Working...
                    X