No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johnny Garton Announces Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Johnny Garton Announces Retirement From Boxing

Johnny Garton has announced his retirement from boxing. The 33-year-old Londoner is a former British champion at welterweight and had a rematch with Chris Jenkins lined up. But Garton, who dropped a unanimous decision to the Welshman back in March 2019, has decided against the return and has instead decided to hang up his gloves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Pexican was in some fun fights. He had a solid career wining the Southern Area, English and finally the British title in a war with Gary Corcoran. Enjoy retirement!

Comment

This was going to happen sooner or later.

I don't blame Johnny Garton, because when a boxer don't have the focus 100% in boxing, is dangerous. Johnny Garton made a wise decision with all his health intact. I am going to miss him, he had a good run in his career. Enjoy your retirement Johnny Garton, you earned it.

Comment

He was not the best in the world but i think he did really well to win a British title, glad to see him get out without getting hurt.

Only saw him fight a couple and the win for the British title was excellent.

Comment

Working...
        X