Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Mariusz Wach vs. Kevin Johnson, EBU Awards, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Mariusz Wach vs. Kevin Johnson, EBU Awards, More

The European Boxing Union, EBU, is now back in business and have handed out the awards for the season 2019-2020 and it looks as follows: Promoters of the year. Opi since 82 and Matchroom Sports. Boxer of the Year: David Avanesyan (EBU welterweight champ).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didnt know either of these guys were still fighting.

Whach, 40, was the goofy looking tall dude with this exaggerated jaw line that Wlad fought a while back.

Johnson, 40, there are a bunch of johnsons, I had to look and see who it was, vitali fought two johnsons but this is not the kirk johnson that Larry murchant famounsly refered to as a whale when he said vitali just harpooned a whale.

Imagine if Larry Murchant did commentating these days for women's boxing all the chit he would get himself into calling *****es whales and making racial and religious comments.

Comment

Excellent multi-update article.

Prepare to see a glorious sparring match section in Mariusz Wach vs Kevin Johnson. This fight go 100% for the distance. I am going to watch this fight anyway, maybe this is the type of fights that we never judge a book for his cover.

Comment

Finally! Is this on PPV? The fight the world has been waiting for.

Comment

Never in my life did I expect to be excited for Wach vs Kingpin...but here we are

Comment

War Wach!

Hahaha, his Viking Promotions thing is amazing. I think Johnson's the first actual "live body" he's going to be fighting under his own banner. I think he's pretty savvy, actually - he's got name recognition as "this huge dude with a monster chin who's always good for 10 rounds", but he maintains a semblance of a record still because he's been fighting the occasional bona fide bum under his own banner. Good on him!

Comment

I could not dream up a more unwatchable fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I could not dream up a more unwatchable fight.
                You could step up to the ring and make it watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  You could step up to the ring and make it watchable.
                  Go to bed, Mariusz!

Comment

My man Kingpin was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X