Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Golovkin Wants Canelo in Future, Was Not 100% For Derevyanchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Golovkin Wants Canelo in Future, Was Not 100% For Derevyanchenko

Johnathon Banks is one of the fighters who not only shined in the ring as a fighter, winning the IBO world title at cruiserweight prior to a run at heavyweight, but also as a trainer in the corner, guiding the likes of former unified world champion Wladimir Klitschko and now heads up a stable of fighters that includes IBF and IBO world middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin and former WBC world champion Badou Jack.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Johnathon Banks is one of the fighters who not only shined in the ring as a fighter, winning the IBO world title at cruiserweight prior to a run at heavyweight, but also as a trainer in the corner, guiding the likes of former unified world champion Wladimir Klitschko and now heads up a stable of fighters that includes IBF and IBO world middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin and former WBC world champion Badou Jack.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    I think he's probably going to 168 after he breaks Hopkins record. Banks is in favor of it.

Comment

Canelo fans will be swooping in here all snarly and rabid soon. Funny thing is I’m convinced they have all seen more Golovkin fights than they have seen Canelo fights. It’s like they watch boxing so they can whine about something.
      If these guys aren’t trapped in an unhealthy relationship where they engage in verbal combat with their wives just to feel alive then I’d be shocked.

Comment

The longer the trilogy takes to sort out, the less likelyhood of a GG win.

Canelo may let him sweat it out and give him a retirement plan or hopefully get it over and done with asap and we can all move on from the saga...

Comment

What a $h*t fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
            The longer the trilogy takes to sort out, the less likelyhood of a GG win.

Canelo may let him sweat it out and give him a retirement plan or hopefully get it over and done with asap and we can all move on from the saga...
            I dont think GGG will ever fight Canelo again. It's a publicity stunt to gain headlines and relevance.

Doesnt matter anyway as GGG continues to fight literal bums

Comment

Jermall Charlo vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko! Make It Happen!

Comment

Im sooo past this fight..... Plus the longer it takes the less faith i have that i will be competitive

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I think he's probably going to 168 after he breaks Hopkins record. Banks is in favor of it.

wtf ?

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                    I dont think GGG will ever fight Canelo again. It's a publicity stunt to gain headlines and relevance.

Doesnt matter anyway as GGG continues to fight literal bums
                    Tbh, it's not a fight I'm bothered about seeing. They just need to hurry up and move on from it. Either get it done and out of the way or leave it be...

Comment

Working...
                    X