Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks: I'm Confident Badou Jack Will Win Jean Pascal Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Banks: I'm Confident Badou Jack Will Win Jean Pascal Rematch

Trainer Johnathon Banks recently began working with former two division world champion Badou Jack. Jack has been without a win since 2017. He fought to a draw with Adonis Stevenson in 2018, and then lost decisions to Marcus Browne and Jean Pascal in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn no shout-out of GGG in the article I'm surprised since thats Banks biggest client right now. Regarding jack I think he needs to stop starting fights slow like has been doin his whole career hopefully banks can maybe help change that

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what in the hell these fighters see in Jonathan Banks as a trainer. He admitted to having Golovkin looking like an average fighter.

Comment

At this point if you want a trainer with some Kronk lineage why wouldn't you go with SugarHill Steward and Andy Lee?

Comment

JB has what it takes but fighters

Have to put forth there effort Banks is a student of boxing and has spent many years learning the craft as a fighter sparring partners to heavyweight champions and packed a hellava punch himself so for the haters on here, all a trainer can do is have you in the best condition make sure you are sharp and have a strategic plan during camp, it’s up to the dam fighter to execute it however so in saying this as Under Roger would have it; most people don’t no **** about boxing!

Comment

So since you know everything

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            At this point if you want a trainer with some Kronk lineage why wouldn't you go with SugarHill Steward and Andy Lee?
            Where in the hell you think Jonathan Banks from? Andy not from Detroit and Sugar Hill is a trainer but Detroit has in the past had dozens of good trainers and they were not all at Kronk either. Johnathan was a student of Emanuels and was in camp often, plus he was a dam good fighter but under sized for heavyweight. My dad fighter Lonny Beasley never lost to a Kronk fighter amateur or pro even when Emanuel was in the opposite corner and neither did I. My other brothers did, Gary Martin beat us, Baby Jones as a pro and amateur before he went to Kronk and the late Gary Martin. Do your homework before making comments with no merit.

Comment

Jack is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Where in the hell you think Jonathan Banks from? Andy not from Detroit and Sugar Hill is a trainer but Detroit has in the past had dozens of good trainers and they were not all at Kronk either. Johnathan was a student of Emanuels and was in camp often, plus he was a dam good fighter but under sized for heavyweight. My dad fighter Lonny Beasley never lost to a Kronk fighter amateur or pro even when Emanuel was in the opposite corner and neither did I. My other brothers did, Gary Martin beat us, Baby Jones as a pro and amateur before he went to Kronk and the late Gary Martin. Do your homework before making comments with no merit.
                I know where Banks is from. He has Kronk lineage. But I have not been impressed with his work as of late.

That's why I said that if a fighter wanted a trainer with Kronk lineage why not try SugarHill and Andy Lee instead?

You understand? Comprehend what you are reading first before you tell someone that their comment has no merit.

Respect to you for being a fighter.

Comment

I’m not sure you know much about Kronk but

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I know where Banks is from. He has Kronk lineage. But I have not been impressed with his work as of late.

That's why I said that if a fighter wanted a trainer with Kronk lineage why not try SugarHill and Andy Lee instead?

You understand? Comprehend what you are reading first before you tell someone that their comment has no merit.

Respect to you for being a fighter.
                  Oh, I read and understand well and I also understand what has been done to other great trainers in Detroit in the past, when trainers spent the day to day with guys in the gym and building them as an amateur but once they start making a name now you jump in the corner and get all the credit like all these fighters were your master piece; please dude I have seen fighters stolen by the best trainers because they could. Their were many good trainers at Kronk that didn’t get the notoriety or fame but put in the work and I wasn’t even from Kronk but know all the guys who went there from other gyms established already.

Comment

Working...
                  X