Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz is Going To Conquer Again - Don't Sleep on Him, Says Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz is Going To Conquer Again - Don't Sleep on Him, Says Johnson

Veteran heavyweight Kevin Johnson, who fought former unified champion Andy Ruiz in 2018, believes the Mexican boxer will once again regain the world titles. Back in June of 2019, Ruiz shocked the world when he dropped Anthony Joshua four times for a stoppage win in seven to capture the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

An in shape Ruiz whoops Fury wilder and Aj and now that he’s with Reynoso he’s gonna be a force again.

Comment

Only thing Andy is going to be conquering is the refrigerator and the buffets.

You big fat loser!

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Only thing Andy is going to be conquering is the refrigerator and the buffets.

You big fat loser!
        He’ll conquer that too after who’ fooooks up humpty dumpty Fury and no skill wilder.

Comment

More chance of platting water...

Comment

Ruiz is fat and likes to party, but he will be champ again*

-----------------------------------------------------------------
            *If he dedicates himself and gets himself in shape!

Comment

I don't think Ruiz would ever change or lose weight. Sometimes money can make you mentally weak, especially if you haven't seen money like that before. It takes a lot of discipline to get up every morning when you know you already have like 5M after tax in your bank account. This is why Mayweather is just something else to me. To have the hunger and dedication that he had even with the money he was making is amazing.

I really hope Ruiz been around another mexican trainer doesn't keep him down, like Atlas said Ruiz needs to be locked in a gym and monitored with a chef. Train, eat right, sleep right. Do that for 4 - 6 months and the weight would drop, keep him active and not him fighting one every year like most PBC HW who they aren't pushing as much.

Comment

Ruiz needs to build self back up go fight an otto wallin tryone spong breazeale leven Then whyte if win then can fight champs again same for wilder if gets demolished not close fight vs fury 3 go fight wallin spong then a ruiz whyte usyk level then an aj and cash out retire

Comment

Ruiz vs Butterbean is my fantasy dream fight.

Comment

Ruiz should enjoy his money. He don't need no boxing. People pushing him to fight to make money but he don't need it.

Comment

Working...
                    X