Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: No Tuneup - I Want a Top Guy in My Return!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: No Tuneup - I Want a Top Guy in My Return!

WBC, IBF welterweight world champion Errol Spence is not looking for an easy fight in his comeback fight. Spence last saw action back in September, when he won a tough twelve round decision over Shawn Porter to unify their welterweight titles at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence takes his cars to the dealership and says, “I don’t want no tuneups, just check to see if my speakers are loud cause I funna flip this betch like never before!”

Comment

Good thing for Spence, the rest of the welter division has been taking a long layoff too.

Comment

Hahahaha

Spence has NEVER been a special fighter all he does is throw hard punches, whats special about that? Danny by TKO that concrete took his teeth and chin, that major concussion he suffered will shorten his career, if you can't handle hard punches HES DONE

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
          Spence takes his cars to the dealership and says, “I don’t want no tuneups, just check to see if my speakers are loud cause I funna flip this betch like never before!”
          Lol that's hilarious

Originally posted by Jerseyrated1 View Post
          Spence has NEVER been a special fighter all he does is throw hard punches, whats special about that? Danny by TKO that concrete took his teeth and chin, that major concussion he suffered will shorten his career, if you can't handle hard punches HES DONE
          Nah Danny far too basic. Spence showed in the Mikey Garcia fight hes willing to shell up and fight behind a jab all night long to avoid getting hit...and Danny cant jab with nobody.

Spence UD12

Comment

This is gonna be interesting is all I know. I'm rooting for Errol to be the same Errol, but idk that that's gonna be the case. If he's not what he was Bud beats him cuz that was a close fight already & maybe Manny can upset the applecart too. I'd assume Danny is/was winnable either way but who knows. Everything is gonna feel more shaky til Errol shows up in the ring & proves he's the same guy.

Comment

In theory, There shouldn't be easy fights anyway. Mandos and champions get it on...

Comment

someone should test that china lmao

Comment

When are we, as fans, gonna stop trying to bring fighters down all the time? Just appreciate these guys and their talents, the fights they give the fans. Spence was and is, one of the top welterweights out there, OBVIOUSLY. He had a good fight with Porter, yes it was close. Does that make Spence any less of a champion? Porter is a former world champion. Terence Crawford had some problems in his last fight with Kavaliagukas before he got the TKO. Does that make Crawford any less of a champion? I never heard of that guy before he fought Crawford. Props to Spence for not wanting a tune up bout. Shows you where is heart and confidence is.

Comment

"I want a top guy" (Crawford doesn't "make sense" for 2 more years, though)

Comment

Working...
                    X