Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Browne, Jack, Elbiali - Everybody Wants To Have A Rematch With Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: Browne, Jack, Elbiali - Everybody Wants To Have A Rematch With Me

A quick glance at the Hall of Fame-level rsum of Jean Pascal is all the indication you need of his willingness to take on all comers. That desire hasn't at all changed even with the 37-year old from Laval, Canada currently sitting the driver's seat. The former lineal light heavyweight king and current secondary titlist finds himself in the position of being the hunted rather than having to go on the prowl. A career resurgence will do that, with Pascal claiming turn-back-the-clock style wins over unbeaten Marcus Browne and former two-division champ Badou Jack in his two most recent bouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Win, lose, or draw, this cat fought everyone.
    His resume speaks for itself.
    Got so mach respect for him.

Comment

See if Dawson's up for a rematch after 10yrs.

Comment

Pascal is a class act we love him in canada

Comment

Pascal vs Briedis at cruiserweight please

Comment

When Pascal stopped Elbiali, it showed his focus and desire and conditioning were still there and what a joy watching him stomp out Elbialdi's zero on his record.
            Last edited by richardt; 05-30-2020, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
              Win, lose, or draw, this cat fought everyone.
              His resume speaks for itself.
              Got so mach respect for him.
              Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
              Pascal is a class act we love him in canada
              Here is a crystal clear HD video of the Elbiali fight, clearer than any youtube fights:

https://www.premierboxingchampions.c...8-2017-pbc-fs1

Comment

He deserves a mega fight!

I would say Beterbiev but I think they’re friends!

Bivol already beat him and not sure that would change, his only route is to go for the WBO and try to get Canelo to become a 2x light heavyweight champion!

But no matter what I’ll always watch Pascal’s fights, him beating Marcus Browne was one of the most satisfying victories to watch!

Comment

I'd be down to see him fight Badou Jack or Eleider Alvarez again.

Comment

It's great to see Pascal as a Champion again. Especially since Lemieux is a lost cause.

Comment

Working...
                    X