Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: I Know I Have Got a Year or Two Left of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: I Know I Have Got a Year or Two Left of My Career

Ricky Burns says it would be fitting to draw the curtain on his illustrious career in Glasgow when the time is right, but the Coatbridge hero is confident he still has plenty more great nights left in the tank as he spoke with Chris Lloyd in the latest episode of Matchroom Boxing's podcast The Lockdown Tapes'.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought he was finished 5 years ago....... good on him for always staying in shape though.... he can still mix it at British level I think.

Wonder if any one can understand him though?

Comment

Credit where it's due. Not many boxers have got more out of their natural talent than Ricky. 3 weight World Champion. Fair play to him.

Comment

******** hell.... How does this guy keep doing this? He is like the Zab Judah of the british scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1979 View Post
          Credit where it's due. Not many boxers have got more out of their natural talent than Ricky. 3 weight World Champion. Fair play to him.
          That's right - he's maximised his talent through YEARS of dedication and hard work. Ricky Burns is what the nuts and bolts of boxing is all about. Never been stopped in 52 fights; knocked down by Beltran and.. I can't think if anyone else has dropped him. Crawford couldn't drop him or stop him and he's as good as it gets.

Comment

Working...
          X