Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Receptive to Garcia Rematch, Dismissive Of Return Bout With Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter Receptive to Garcia Rematch, Dismissive Of Return Bout With Ugas

His win over Danny Garcia will always hold a special place in the heart of Shawn Porter, the feat marking the start of his second welterweight title reign. It's a moment in time he's not averse to reliving, though not so much the lone successful title defense he made during such time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He shouldn't get a rematch with Spence until he gives Ugas a rematch.

Comment

Nobody wants that work with Ugas.

He’s the ultimate high risk low reward type. He could be left out in the cold.

I think we get Spence vs Danny, Pacquiao vs Garcia, and Porter-Thurman 2. Maybe Ugas fights Berto or something...

Comment

What a coincidence. The guy that people feel you lost more clearly too (at least in my eyes) you don't wanna rematch. But the guy who the outcome was more debatable, bigger name, & less difficult style for you, you can see yourself rematching again.

Boxing's so predictable.

Comment

What a disappointment that Porter won’t rematch Ugas
          I get the high risk low reward but then again he barely scraped by
          Beating Ugas would only get him accolades imo

Comment

No need for an Ugas rematch. It wasn't a close fight at all and everyone knows Ugas won.

Comment

Ugas should not get a shot after his comments supporting cops what a disgrace deluded man with his comments all Black Fighter’s boycott his arse stand up to racism

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Ugas should not get a shot after his comments supporting cops what a disgrace deluded man with his comments all Black Fighter’s boycott his arse stand up to racism
                What's that gotta do with boxing? He's entitled to his opinion. He earned his way back up there so he deserves another title shot. Simple as that. Get outta your feelings with that social activist nonsense.This is boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  What a disappointment that Porter won’t rematch Ugas
                  I get the high risk low reward but then again he barely scraped by
                  Beating Ugas would only get him accolades imo
                  Ugas got his chance and fell short. Porter has the right to pick this time who he faught. Spence-Danny-Brook-Ugas-Garcia. thats the guys he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Ugas got his chance and fell short. Porter has the right to pick this time who he faught. Spence-Danny-Brook-Ugas-Garcia. thats the guys he fought.
                    I have no problem with Porter
                    But when so many saw him losing the Ugas fight and the fact that he lost with Spence , making the rematch wouldn’t be far fetched
                    Imo , it would give him credit for a rematch with Spence and with reason

Comment

Working...
                    X