Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Jackson Attempting To Get Out of Jail Due To COVID-19 Fear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Jackson Attempting To Get Out of Jail Due To COVID-19 Fear

Junior middleweight John Jackson (21-4, 16 KOs), 30-years-old and represented the U.S. ****** Islands at the 2008 Summer Olympics, is attempting to get out of jail. According to the ****** Islands Daily News, Jackson is currently incarcerated at the Guaynabo Metropolitan Detention Center in Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Disturbing news.

This is a very fucking serious situation. We don't need someone like John Jackson free in our Island.
    Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 05-28-2020, 01:20 AM. Reason: Corrections.

Comment

Let him be free man; I will buy him some starbucks coffee and we can figure out his next crime plan.

Comment

Catching Covid will be least of oxygen thief's worries..

Comment

Wow andy lee punched him so hard he turned him into a nonce!?

Comment

Wow! This is the first time am hearing about this situation. That’s some serious stuff.

Comment

I didn't know he was incarcerated. So sad, if he's guilty, well, has to be punished, if not guilty, then freed. He's a hard puncher, but didn't take a punch that well, although to be fair, regarding the Andy Lee fight, Lee was a power puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                Let him be free man; I will buy him some starbucks coffee and we can figure out his next crime plan.
                The plan is probably touching kids, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                  The plan is probably touching kids, bro.
                  ****tttt, **** that then man. I thought he was just stealing money.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                    ****tttt, **** that then man. I thought he was just stealing money.
                    it's too late, we have to add you to the boxingscene register now. Stay away from the under-18s please

Comment

Working...
                    X