Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz's Plans: Beat Farmer Again, Then 'Huge' Fight With Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz's Plans: Beat Farmer Again, Then 'Huge' Fight With Mares

By Dan Rafael - Junior lightweight world titlist Joseph Diaz Jr. knows he is obligated to give former titlist Tevin Farmer a rematch even though he much prefers a showdown with three-division titlist Abner Mares instead. In recent weeks, "JoJo" has called out Mares and the two have posted mock posters on social media for a would-be bout that was Diaz's idea...
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy looks like Jessie Vargas.

Comment

beat Famer so bad he eyes looked normal after 12 rounds

Comment

Is any fight with Mares a huge fight at this point.

Comment

"I know he had a problem with his eye but he’s saying he’s 110 percent "

How can anyone give more than 100%? They give their all that they end up giving more than their all but it goes to waste since 100% is technically all you can give?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Is any fight with Mares a huge fight at this point.
            No it's not.

Comment

Diaz turned me into a huge fan in his last fight. Not that Farmer is all that, but Diaz has a heart and never gives up. Like to see him fight Davis in a couple of fights.

Comment

OK so glad Diaz won that last fight. Rather watch Diaz as he fights on more so then Farmer;s next move back into the fight game. What got me about the write up was #15 stitches I seem to remember a more tore up eye then that. Maybe I remember it wrong. Anyhow that stuck out more then the who I am going to fight next talk.

Comment

mares hasnt fougth in two years, is coming off a loss, has never won at 130. if thats a huge fight my weiner is huge

Comment

Diaz comes to scrap, I thought he gave GRJ a good go at it for the first half of their fight. I think his inexperience in big fights against elite level opponents was what cost him in that one but he showed he can hold his own. No doubt that experience helped him in the Farmer fight.

As for Mares, he hasn't been active and was showing signs of decline when he was. Just don't see how Mares takes Diaz at this stage of their respective careers.

Comment

Working...
                    X