Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards Inks Promotional Pact With Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards Inks Promotional Pact With Frank Warren

FORMER WBC World Flyweight champion Charlie Edwards has signed a multi-fight deal with Hall of Fame promoter Frank Warren. He joins brother Sunny in the Queensberry Promotions camp and believes it's only a matter of time before The Croydon Klitschkos' are fighting in world title contests on the same bill.
    [Click Here To Read More]

From being a world champion With Hearn to fighting at Warrens favourite venues, empty leisure centres where fish eyed Frank has to bribe the under 14’s girls netball team to borrow centre court for his events.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Edwards
      “I look at the Bantamweight champions. I’m not deluded and say, ‘I’m world level’ at that weight because that would be stupid.

“If I go to Bantamweight I wont be rushing to get in with world level fighters. It will be building up over a few fights.''
      Charlie Edwards, the explorer. Me thinks Frank Warren will be giving Amnat Ruenroeng, Andrew Selby and Prince Patel a ring.

Comment

Anybody remember his cool entrance before Martinez blitzed his ass? It was cool because you could tell Edwards thought he was hot shit then got beat the fuck out of lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Anybody remember his cool entrance before Martinez blitzed his ass? It was cool because you could tell Edwards thought he was hot shit then got beat the fuck out of lol.
          At that time, Hearn probably already had a signed contract with Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
            From being a world champion With Hearn to fighting at Warrens favourite venues, empty leisure centres where fish eyed Frank has to bribe the under 14’s girls netball team to borrow centre court for his events.
            Frank will actually back him and get him the right fights he needs to develop.

The moment he dropped the belt. Hearn wasn’t willing to re-invest. Hearn just saw Edwards as a cheap undercard filler for PPV’s. That’s why he sacrificed him to Casimero several fights ago.

Comment

Frank Warren making moves in chessmatch.

Now, things are going to be interesting and entertaining cause the two brother's are join together. I am starting to see why Frank Warren is building a army of prospects and boxers who are going to debut for the first time.
              Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 05-26-2020, 03:13 PM. Reason: Corrections.

Comment

If he's serious about fighting @ 122Lb he's gonna have to look at domestic & Euro opponents such as Guerfi, McGregor & Butler. Okay he might be fringe World level @ 115, but bantamweight is a different matter.

Comment

The Edwards brothers just aren't likeable, won't sell tickets and won't get people to watch. Apparently Charlie felt like he was taken for granted by Hearn. He over achieved and then embarrassed himself with his faking against Martinez and was too scared to rematch him.

Comment

Working...
                  X