Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Magdanelo Excited By PBC Pact, Eyes Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Magdanelo Excited By PBC Pact, Eyes Gervonta Davis

Diego Magdaleno has faced challenges inside the ring in recent months, but more so outside of it. Changes in his personal life and a much-needed victory looks like his career is moving in the right direction. Magdaleno began 2020 with a unanimous decision victory over prospect Austin Dulay on February 15 in Nashville, Tennessee. The victory took place over a year after he was brutally stopped by Teofimo Lopez, who would eventually become the IBF lightweight titleholder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another KO for Davis he already smh

Comment

If Magdaleno had some real power he probably would reached further in his career than he did. He's pretty much a gatekeeper nowadays.

Comment

I like Diego and enjoy his fights. He's as tough as they come and always puts forth an honest effort. He lacks some of the pop and elite athleticism to put him in the top tiers.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in against Tank (although I'd really like to see Davis fight some of the elite guys in his division). Diego would at least try to win and it's probably the best we can expect based upon Tank's recent opposition.

Comment

Once again, spelling errors are killing this site. I’ve offered my editing services for ZERO! You have my email address on file. I see four errors in this article. Including in the title. Come on guys. I can be of service to you. Hint: you spelled his name wrong...

Comment

so i guess we have just accepted tank will never fight anyone good

Comment

Working...
            X