Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: I've Earned The Right To Decide When I Retire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: I've Earned The Right To Decide When I Retire!

Olympic bronze medal winner David Price is not yet ready to call it a day. Price has been out of the ring since suffering a stoppage loss at the hands of Derek Chisora. It was the seventh loss for Price, and all seven of the big heavyweight's defeats have been by stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Price barely had a camp for Chisora. He asked for the fight though knowing he didn’t have time to prepare so it’s a catch 22.

He should fight Hughie Fury. You could sell it on his history with Tyson alone.

Comment

David Price's Chin: I've Earned The Right To Decide When I Retire!

Comment

Yes make him fight Fury it will be his first points loss Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1979 View Post
          David Price's Chin: I've Earned The Right To Decide When I Retire!
          Haha, Price still uses his first ever pair of boxing gloves. They still look brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
            Haha, Price still uses his first ever pair of boxing gloves. They still look brand new.
            Always had a soft spot for a 'Chinny Banger' haha.

Comment

Audley Harrison overall has probably had a better professional career than David Price 'At the time when Price blasted out Harrison, who would of envisioned that'.

In my opinion Price was managed badly most recently, when he took the Derek Chisora fight 'That was completely unnecessary, as he had built momentum'. Completely unnecessary totally illogical decision from Price 'He let himself down in that fight'. It has totally derailed all momentum he had built, and even evaporated the confidence within himself that he cultivating.

Deep down he knows this is the truth of the matter now, derailed his own good run of fights.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-25-2020, 06:41 AM.

Comment

one more knockout loss and this guy spends his retirement on a dementia ward

Comment

Give him a retirement fight against Kownacki, Ajagba, Helenius.

This guy is hard handed punching bag. I mean, what to say if you were stopped by Hammer?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Give him a retirement fight against Kownacki, Ajagba, Helenius.

This guy is hard handed punching bag. I mean, what to say if you were stopped by Hammer?
                    To be fair he wasnt exactly stopped by hammer as much as he stopped himself through sheer exhaustion. Literally weeble wobbling around the ring like a drunk outside a kebab shop at 4am. Which is why pricey going nearly 12 rounds with the Doncaster delahoya was probobly the most surprising thing i have seen in recent boxing memory

Comment

Working...
                    X