Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez on Gassiev: I Want Him To Face Andy Ruiz, Kownacki or Helenius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez on Gassiev: I Want Him To Face Andy Ruiz, Kownacki or Helenius

Abel Sanchez, trainer for former cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev, says his boxer will be bigger, better and deadlier at the heavyweight limit. Gassiev, a former IBF and WBA cruiserweight champion, tasted his first defeat in 2018 when he lost a twelve round decision to Oleksandr Usyk in the final bout of the World Boxing Super Series cruiserweight tournament.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Gassiev can get a tune up fight in within the next couple of months then fight someone like Breazeale or Helenius in November or December because not fighting for 2 full years would be terrible for his career

Comment

finally get to hear from gassiev. I think he'll make a good heavyweight. power he has speed not so much from what I've seen....

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
        finally get to hear from gassiev. I think he'll make a good heavyweight. power he has speed not so much from what I've seen....

Not really sold on that
        Hopefully he does carry his power cause he’s going to need it at heavyweight

Comment

Gassiev would be a good comeback fight for Kownacki.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

You think ?
            I’d rather he tests the waters before jumping into a fight of that magnitude
            The Pole would love that though

Comment

Gassiev manager Abel Sanchez has spoken. Line it up!

Comment

Can't wait to see Gassiev at heavyweight.
                Spent way too long out of the ring.

He could be better than Usyk at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Kownacki would be a good comeback fight for Gassiev

Comment

Yes please. Any of the 3. In fact any top 20 heavyweight. Murats had waay too long out of the ring. Thankfully he's still relatively young.

Comment

Working...
                    X