No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Ryder Would Jump at The Chance To Get Canelo Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Ryder Would Jump at The Chance To Get Canelo Shot

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, John Ryder isn't angry at Callum Smith for what happened after their world title fight last November. Smith walked into Liverpool's Echo Arena a red-hot favourite, to not only beat Ryder but to win with something in hand ,when the Liverpudlian defended his WBA and WBC Diamond super middleweight titles for the second time following his World Boxing Super Series triumph over George Groves in 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well John shoulda got the nod over both Fielding and Mundo for my money and Canelo fought one and made an offer to the other, so I'd say John's deserving, but without a strap why would Canelo have an interest?

Honestly I'd like to see it though, and not just cos it'd warm my heart to see the Gorilla get a break for once, I actually think it'd be a decent fight too... Dudes are of a similar kinda build and have a few stylistic similarities partly cos of that, cept obviously John's a lefty.

Comment

Feel for Ryder but him vs canelo would be cat and mouse games till it ends and it would end brutally for Ryder.

Comment

Hearn is just playing with his roster.

Eddie: “don’t worry John, you can eventually get a ‘mando’ for Canelo’s WBA Super in 5 years and you’ll be well compensated. So forget about the Smith rematch.”

Eddie: “Don’t worry Callum, nobody really believe John beat you. Ignore any noise about it and move on. I can get you more money fights. Just do as I say. I want GBP to choke as I’m making my guys refuse those fights.. let’s sit out Canelo. I learned these practices from Haymon.”

Comment

john ryder would be best advised to avoid the consumer of Peds infused "tainted Tacos" alvarez has been shown to cheat anyway he can to win a fight

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            john ryder would be best advised to avoid the consumer of Peds infused "tainted Tacos" alvarez has been shown to cheat anyway he can to win a fight
            Clen and Tacos has vanished. Mexicans can eat as many Clen flavored tacos! 🌮 Mexicans rule WADA. In fact beef juice was the ink used to print the WADA rules. It’s just the right thing to do.

Comment

Ryder is tough enough and talented enough, too hang for a few rounds. However in the end canelo would put a solid beating on him.

Comment

Ryder can definitely be a filler fight; maybe December

Comment

Working...
                X