Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Co-Trainer Andy Lee: Tyson Can Be Greatest Heavyweight Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Co-Trainer Andy Lee: Tyson Can Be Greatest Heavyweight Ever

For Tyson Fury co-trainer Andy Lee, the WBC heavyweight champion can go down as one of the greatest fighters who ever laced up a pair of gloves in the sport's glamour division. Lee believes Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs), who is coming fresh off a resounding victory over Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs) in February, is on a path to surpass some of the best boxers in history.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even though he's Irish, he sure does sound like a dumb Brit.

Comment

He sure can , but will he? its all in his hands ,skill is there ,it seems like he found motivation to box ,no he needs to shine in the ring.

Comment

Don't think the HW landscape is anything like the old days no comparison, he can and probably is the best of his era though.

Comment

WOW!! "Greatest heavyweight ever." Of course he can! He's already proven that those PEDs and Super Sonic Flop Glove can do wonders propelled from that 300lb mass!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Even though he's Irish, he sure does sound like a dumb Brit.
            Least he dont sound like a jealous Wilder fan.. 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
              WOW!! "Greatest heavyweight ever." Of course he can! He's already proven that those PEDs and Super Sonic Flop Glove can do wonders propelled from that 300lb mass!
              But I thought it was the suit? Remember as well "that wasn't me in there".. Excuuuuse squaaad....

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                Wilder fans sure are bitter these days, it's like their guy was exposed by a much better fighter or something. Now they cry themselves to sleep coming up with excuses as to why Wilder was destroyed. Bunch of fragile children is what you goons look like. Mentally destroyed from watching that massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Don't think the HW landscape is anything like the old days no comparison, he can and probably is the best of his era though.
                  So here is my question, can he be the greatest without fighting in an era as good as those gone by, or is being the greatest dependent on when you fight?

For example, take whomever you currently think is the greatest heavyweight ever (Ali, Louis, etc) and put them in this current heavyweight era. Are they still the greatest?

I'd like to think that greatness is a matter of how good you are, and not just an accumulation of who you beat. Now granted, better opposition helps make it more clear how great one is; but I think we can rationally evaluate a fighter in a mediocre era and compare him to others. What do you think?

Comment

Damn them Irish get drunk too easily. Fing lightweights. How could he even say this sober ? He had to be drunk.

Either way. Let’s go !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X