Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Team Tried To Embarrass My Brother, Says Liam Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Team Tried To Embarrass My Brother, Says Liam Smith

Liam Smith believes Saul Alvarez's team attempted to embarrass his brother. The former WBO super-welterweight world champion was stopped by Canelo' back in September 2017 at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Liam Smith is the one embarrassing his bro. Sometimes negotiations should stay behind closed doors.

Comment

What if Canelo KO’s Callum with the same body shot he did to Liam..

Comment

Plant making Callum an offer should be the main story, Liam's viewpoint maybe not the most neutral unbiased

Comment

never trust a ginger gringo and his team

Comment

They need to low ball to pay ginge.. riding on his popularity most fighters want to fight him. However with a vast number of fights on his contract I fear a fair few more picked out fights to maximise revenues....

Comment

Not a very good offer? Ok it was good enough for Kovalev, for Jacobs, 7 million guaranteed plus incentives, which at the end of the day those two ended up making around 12 million. Sounds pretty good to me, considering that Smith's biggest purse was around 3 million to date, so 3 to 4 times the amount of any of his purses is not a very good offer? All these guys think they are worth 20+ million. Nobody embarrassed your brother, he did that all by himself, and that purse he was offered is probably the biggest purse any of Canelo's opponents will see for a while, with Covid and no live gates purses are going to shrink, including Canelo's, who in a recent interview stated that he realizes that even his purses are going to be smaller and is going to have to come up with a solution with DAZN to see how to proceed.
              Last edited by Greenfield02; 05-18-2020, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                never trust a ginger gringo and his team
                ^^^^

/thread

Comment

These bums think they can eat off of Canelo’s popularity.
                  Your value is what you can command on your own. They all turn down career life changing money then claim they were lowballed knowing they won’t see that offer anywhere else.
                  Just admit you don’t want to take that L and keep it moving.

Comment

If he wanted 20+ milions from Nelo he have only himself to blame for not makeing the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X