Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Larry Holmes on Tyson vs. Holyfield 3 - Go Ahead and Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Larry Holmes on Tyson vs. Holyfield 3 - Go Ahead and Do It!

Former heavyweight champion Larry Holmes has no problem with Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield coming together for a trilogy fight. Tyson, 53-years-old, has been training hard on a regular basis - with the idea of returning for a few exhibition bouts to raise money for charity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Larry you should get in shape and kick George's butt. But we all know he avoided you like the plague

Comment

Not sure I want to see these old guys get hurt.

Comment

Keeping with this spirit of charity, why doesn't Larry recreate that infamous flying kung-fu kick after running over a car? I'd give up some cash just to see that again. Come on, Larry, it would be for charity. Sadly, Trevor is no longer with us to complete the moment.

Comment

This fantasy fight already happened twice in the 90's

Comment

We need Holmes vs Butterbean 2 as the co-main event

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              Keeping with this spirit of charity, why doesn't Larry recreate that infamous flying kung-fu kick after running over a car? I'd give up some cash just to see that again. Come on, Larry, it would be for charity. Sadly, Trevor is no longer with us to complete the moment.
              Surely one of boxing's great random moments! What's with the @trcksuit handle? Does Larry have a track suit company or something? I'm pretty sure he was wearing a track suit when he went for Berbick!

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                This fantasy fight already happened twice in the 90's
                It definitely seemed like a fantasy when Mike turned cannibal vampire on Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  Surely one of boxing's great random moments! What's with the @trcksuit handle? Does Larry have a track suit company or something? I'm pretty sure he was wearing a track suit when he went for Berbick!
                  Larry did have his finest white tracksuit on. I've watched the clip so many times and yet I still shti myself when kung-fu Larry suddenly appears from nowhere. I bet Trevor did too.
                  You'll never see AJ do that. With Fury being a loose cannon, it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    Larry did have his finest white tracksuit on. I've watched the clip so many times and yet I still shti myself when kung-fu Larry suddenly appears from nowhere. I bet Trevor did too.
                    You'll never see AJ do that. With Fury being a loose cannon, it's possible.
                    You're right about that. The closest we've come lately is Chisora throwing the table at Whyte during the pre-fight press conference. I'm a boxing fan first and foremost but I love random moments of craziness! Maybe when boxing comes back without an audience, some crazed fan will become fan man part II!

Comment

Working...
                    X