Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Me & Mike Tyson Is 'The Biggest Fight In Old Man History!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Me & Mike Tyson Is 'The Biggest Fight In Old Man History!'

Shannon Briggs says he has investors interested in making a boxing exhibition between him and Mike Tyson a reality. According to Briggs, the former heavyweight champions are committed to participating in an exhibition that would help raise money to fund a boxing gym in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn. Briggs, who has long cited Tyson as the inspiration to start his boxing career, and Tyson are Brownsville natives and friends.
    [Click Here To Read More]

give them a pair of sparing gloves

Comment

See now it’s getting bad. First it’s for charity but once those investors come these ppl are going to want to fight for real money cuz most of these old cats are broke.
      Last edited by Removed Now; 05-16-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Lockdown need to end asap ,things are getting out of control.

Comment

It'll be a T-Rex making a comeback next week...

Comment

Call it B.O.B..............Battle Of Brownsville

Comment

I write T-Rex, I mean Andy Ruiz

Comment

"He might flip. He might hit a switch. When the bell ring, he might be like, he might think it’s something else. "

Just keep the female interviewers and commentators away. He'll be fine

Comment

I'm all for these old men Tyson, Holyfield, Toney and Briggs coming back under one condition..

NO DRUG TESTING

Let them juice. The product will be better and more entertaining for us consumers.

Comment

I'm not for these guys fighting pass the shelf life for which they should. However this fight is rather intriguing to say the least. I think they should definitely consider lesser rounds. Maybe eight rounds.
                    Other than that I do have my fingers crossed for these two.
                    #TysonVsBriggs
                    ##Let'sGoChamp��
                    Last edited by OPS; 05-16-2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X