Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lerena vs. Havnaa is Close, Duhaupas Targets Helenius Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lerena vs. Havnaa is Close, Duhaupas Targets Helenius Rematch

Promoter Nisse Sauerland says to Norwegian paper VG that a deal for IBO cruiserweight king Kevin Lerena to defend the title against Kai Robin Havnaa in late September in Oslo, Norway, is close.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Duhaupas is a baaaad man. Nordic Nightmare don't want that smoke again

Comment

crazy how lerena is completely able to avoid the other cruiserweight contenders. He already defended his "title" six times and I dont believe he ever faced a top 10 ranked fighter.

Comment

It's the IBO title. Very small restrictions on who he faces. My question is why not out his name in the hat with the top guys? Dorticos, Breidis, Glowasky or the WBA champion?? Kevin has quite a big name in that area.

Comment

Who the hell is havnaa?? Lerena is being matched very carefully. They are looking to cash him out when he gets a big payday i guess. Hes actually a decent boxer tbf...shame about the competiton & peds tho.

Please kalle give us nordic nightmare v duhaupaus 2..winner fights granat v dimentenko 2

Comment

Working...
          X