Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kash Ali: Me Against Mike Tyson Could Be 'Bite of The Night!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kash Ali: Me Against Mike Tyson Could Be 'Bite of The Night!'

The boxing world has been buzzing recently after video emerged of Mike Tyson donning the gloves again and looking a bit like the fearsome fighter of years ago during a pad session. Of course, there are many divided opinions on whether it would be sensible for a 53-year-old, even with Tyson's back story, to ever compete again competitively.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a knobhead...

Comment

Who wrote this? in a huge televised fight with Liverpool’s David Price and despite the contest being even. I watched the fight and Price won every round. Ali had 1 or two moments in the fight, that's it. Shocking writing and completely misleading to anyone who did not watch the fight.

Comment

standards slipping at boxingscene

Standards slipping at boxingscene. Who wrote this steaming pile of dung ?

Comment

I repeat again , this is yet another pathetic example of naive inexperienced writing ( I won't call it journalism) and why boxing people are leaving the sport in droves. And the guy with the embarrassingly padded out record , does he really think he could be considered even as an exhibition opponent ? Who advises these guys ? Boxing full of 2 kinds of people , those that learn the game and realise you work up through a structured plan alongside experience and actors , guess which one the writer and boxer belong to ?
          Last edited by Buggy bear; 05-15-2020, 06:45 AM.

Comment

The clamoring for a 50 plus yr old Mike Tyson to return shows how sad the heavyweight division is. Aside from Fury, Wilder was made to look like a simple novice in his last fight which destroyed his mystique. Joshua was stopped and made to quit by a fat 30-1 underdog. Everyone else isn't even worth mentioning as no one really cares to watch them fight the way they did the heavyweights back in the day.

Comment

Just when you fought the call outs couldn’t get any worse...

Comment

Stupid bum

Comment

Wow, this egocentric world. Now Kash Ali is in the Tyson comeback mix.

Comment

Dude is just looking for some quick "Cash" Ali.
                    Even of the people who want to see Mike in the ring again, nobody wants to see him against a never was like Kash Ali. They'd much rather see Mike against a once was or dare I say has-been like Holyfield, Bowe or Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                    X