Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Floyd's First Fight With Maidana Not As Close As Some Made It Out To Be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Floyd's First Fight With Maidana Not As Close As Some Made It Out To Be

By Keith Idec - Six years later, Leonard Ellerbe still can't understand the rationale of those that insist Marcos Maidana did enough to defeat Floyd Mayweather in their first fight. Ellerbe gives Maidana credit for his consistent aggression and hitting Mayweather more than any of his prior opponents. The CEO of Mayweather Promotions deems it ridiculous...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Miguel cotto gave him a nose bleed!! And also did pretty well too. FMJ has been reign supreme for the last 10/15 years, there is a massive amount of pure boxing at its best in most of his fights that show his masterclass which is unappreciated by the run of the mill “fight fans”.
    Ask ANY of the premier trainers who see and study him and they all say, unbeatable as a boxer who, “mastered the art of hit without being hit”.
    There are many who just don’t like it is all,I thought as a boxer he was thee only all time great who was on his own.
    Lots of other fighters throw out history demonstrate one thing or another and maybe a few th8ngs but this fellah stands out further.
    Now, in the words of the great Alan ford...”fack off”.

Comment

F**k that, Lenny. Close or not, it was fun as hell watching a limited tough guy like Chino treat Pu55y boy Floyd like he’s some cheap street hoe in a sleazy motel room.

I mean, Chino just didn’t give a f**k and that’s what made it fun & memorable.

Comment

I had Floyd winning that fight 8-4ish, but Leonard ellerbe dksab...period. That soft mfer has never been in a ring in his damn life.

Comment

yea Maidana never won that fight

that talk is just some of the casual-fan stupidity that drenches this sport

you generally only hear pac-idiots saying that

Comment

Who the fkk cares what that fat spin doctor has to say. That sweaty turd hasn't been completely honest since he was a little girl.

Comment

Dude bit his glove and people celebrated. I don’t mind a little dirt but Marcos was shoveling **** that night.

Comment

That ugly bebes kids character (ellerbe) has to protect his other ugly investment. Will never understand how the hell this ugly boxers always go by pretty boy as their nick!!! I guess when you're ugly it's ok...

Comment

Things have gotten so bad under lockdown that theyre doing ellerbe interviews...

Comment

Originally posted by Offline View Post
                    Dude bit his glove and people celebrated. I don’t mind a little dirt but Marcos was shoveling **** that night.
                    That was the second fight, and if I recall correctly, he bit him in retaliation to Mayweather covering Maidana’s mouth so he couldn’t breathe. I’m pretty sure Malinaggi says that in the live commentary.

I actually was ok with that more than the head butts, elbows, forearms etc. That stuff is actually really dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                    X