Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales on Marquez: I Didn't Need Four Fights To Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales on Marquez: I Didn't Need Four Fights To Beat Pacquiao

Former four division world champion Erik Morales is a living legend in Mexican boxing. Morales, 43-years-old, retired from boxing in 2012, after getting knocked out in his rematch with Danny Garcia at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We get it Morales, youre fcking salty of JMM's late success and big money fights, otherwise you wouldnt say shi t considering youre a HOF.

Comment

Morales should've taken that first win vs pac and then moved on. He could no longer make weight comfortably, he wanted to move up for the rematch but pac refused. He was clearly drained for those next 2 fights and pac took advantage.

Comment

One fight I'm sad we never got to see. Regarding Morales comment Marquez never quit against Pacquiao though and every fight was very close.

Comment

I can’t wait for JMM’s response. He’s always been bitter af. Lol

Comment

YOU KNOW WHAT? TYSON, HOLYFIELD, TONEY, AND OTHERS ARE COMING BACK AND THEY'RE MUCH OLDER. Erik, put the plate down, get in shape, and give Marquez a call. I'm more than certain he'll do it with you. I would pay to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              We get it Morales, youre fcking salty of JMM's late success and big money fights, otherwise you wouldnt say shi t considering youre a HOF.

Yeah gotta agree with this ^^^^^ right here
              He shouldn’t give two fughs about it but .......

Comment

Marquez did two things Morales didn’t

Give manny a boxing lesson and winning 9 rounds in a row

Brutally knocking manny out

Morales was the first to beat the good manny, but Erik went life & death with him

Plus Marquez didn’t get knocked out bad by manny

Comment

Erik a sellout

He knows his fellow amigo kicked manny azz in the 3rd fight

Even said this right after the fight Marquez the 2nd Mexican to kick pacquiao ass

But now Erik backtracking to playa hate JMM

Comment

Goddamn, lol.

Morales beating Pacquiao really was one hell of a great win. Talk about a win that was great at the time and just became better with every passing year.

Comment

Working...
                    X