Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Explains His Issues Training Andy Ruiz, Warns Reynoso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez Explains His Issues Training Andy Ruiz, Warns Reynoso

Abel Sanchez, the ex-trainer of former unified heavyweight world champion Andy Ruiz, says the Mexican fighter must be watched closely - or else he becomes lazy when it comes to his work ethic. Sanchez was in charge of Ruiz's corner for a short period and worked his corner for the 2016 close points loss to Joseph Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A pretty damning, although not surprising, testimony to Ruiz' failings!

Comment

Media whore Abel Sanchez not an elite trainer. This guy will say anything to stay in the press. Does he still train anybody?

Comment

Sanchez is just hating...tsk tsk..

His experience is based on the Parker camp many moons ago. To Ruiz's credit, after his AJ 2 loss all this guy been doing has been posting gym workouts...it goes to show that his initiatives have changed. We all make mistakes, but not acknowledging that Ruiz has been constantly posting Gym regimens for half a year so far means we should give him benefit of doubt that he isn't the same as before.

and speaking about laziness for Sanchez said, it seems like he copied something from the SNAC world..

"I'm not there to babysit, I am there to coach and develop you if you are willing to listen. You can't develop someone who doesn't want to try anything. It was difficult for me [to work with Ruiz] because I don't like laziness. We work too hard. I have too many people here working their butts off. To have one person get away with things that nobody else can? That's not proper," Sanchez said.

"I'm not there to babysit, I am there to coach and develop you if you are willing to listen. You can't develop someone who doesn't want to try anything. It was difficult for me [to work with GGG] because I don't like laziness. We work too hard. I have too many people here working their butts off. To have one person get away with things that nobody else can? That's not proper. And GGG affiliates have been posting rumours that our fallout was based on a trunk logo..ridiculous," Conte said.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
          Sanchez is just hating...tsk tsk..

His experience is based on the Parker camp many moons ago. To Ruiz's credit, after his AJ 2 loss all this guy been doing has been posting gym workouts...it goes to show that his initiatives have changed. We all make mistakes, but not acknowledging that Ruiz has been constantly posting Gym regimens for half a year so far means we should give him benefit of doubt that he isn't the same as before.

and speaking about laziness for Sanchez said, it seems like he copied something from the SNAC world..

"I'm not there to babysit, I am there to coach and develop you if you are willing to listen. You can't develop someone who doesn't want to try anything. It was difficult for me [to work with Ruiz] because I don't like laziness. We work too hard. I have too many people here working their butts off. To have one person get away with things that nobody else can? That's not proper," Sanchez said.

"I'm not there to babysit, I am there to coach and develop you if you are willing to listen. You can't develop someone who doesn't want to try anything. It was difficult for me [to work with GGG] because I don't like laziness. We work too hard. I have too many people here working their butts off. To have one person get away with things that nobody else can? That's not proper. And GGG affiliates have been posting rumours that our fallout was based on a trunk logo..ridiculous," Conte said.
          Man you such a fkn s l u t. . Are you taking up the ass today from Canelo or just a quick BJ??

Comment

When I saw this article I thought it was going to be about Frank Sanchez since Reynoso trains him also and that would be a conflict if both are trying to fight for a title.

But of course it's Abel Sanchez lol still bitter about losing all his top fighters I think the only fighter's he has right now are Murat Gassiev who hasn't fought in ages and Cecilia Braekhus.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Man you such a fkn s l u t. . Are you taking up the ass today from Canelo or just a quick BJ??
              GGG kiddies pipe down

Comment

Not the first heavyweight to be lazy. That is for sure.

Comment

Not rocket science he's a lazy foosh..

However his trainers also have to take some sort of responsibility instead of just taking his money...

Comment

Sounds like he's a high maintenance guy to have in your stable and considering reynoso already has a couple of attention whores on the team, no way Andy gets the focus he apparently needs to stay on track. Buster Douglas 2.0, just as everyone suspected.

Comment

Working...
                    X