Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Appeals Portion of Conviction, Eyes Arthur Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Appeals Portion of Conviction, Eyes Arthur Abraham

Former WBA middleweight and super middleweight champ Felix Sturm, who recently was sentenced to three years in jail for tax evasion and doping, has in part appealed the verdict.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fool went to jail for using PEDS? Or did they just sneak that in? I know tax evasion is punishable but PEDs wtf?

Comment

Germany like "How about you just fight GGG now?"

Comment

This fight would still be a big deal in Germany. Both are way past it though.

Comment

PEDs accidentally got in his system just like Dillian Shyte?

Is there a pandemic of accidental steroids in the air in Europe or what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            This fool went to jail for using PEDS? Or did they just sneak that in? I know tax evasion is punishable but PEDs wtf?
            Yea man I’m quite confused as well. If he went to jail for that, that’s insane. I don’t like cheaters either, but never heard of something like this before, unless an opponent was seriously hurt or something.

Comment

For moment I thought I was opening a thread from 2010. Who is pushing for either of these two to fight again, let alone one another?

Comment

In all my years in top level sport going back decades I've never known a proven drug cheat admit their guilt . I've sat with guys watching themselves on tv denying it and looking at me saying " you have to say that " unfortunately cheating is and has been part of sport since time and memorial . Also watching strum v Abraham shows you how far back German boxing has gone in terms of talented progressive fighters .

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  For moment I thought I was opening a thread from 2010. Who is pushing for either of these two to fight again, let alone one another?
                  answer , no one outside of them and saureland who have massively scaled back their workforce and probably their infrastructure.

Comment

Who wants to see this fight of 2 oldies who haven‘t fought in years? 10 years too late😂

Comment

Working...
                    X