No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Heffron In Line For Stadium Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark Heffron In Line For Stadium Title Shot

Mark Heffron could be in line for a major outdoors title fight. The former British middleweight title challenger, 28, managed to get a fight in before boxing stopped due to the coronavirus pandemic. Heffron stopped Ondrej Budera after just 59 seconds of his scheduled six-round contest at Oldham Leisure Centre to move to 25-1 with 19 quick finishes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No chance of this happening. Heffron was soundly beat at British level and has done nothing since then.

Nothing against Mark, but why on earth are people talking about world titles? He hasn’t even won an an English or even an area title yet...

Comment

I've been following him for quite sometime now, he's one of the very few who fought most of his early fights abroad, which needs to be applauded & I'd like to see more of when the pandemic's over. With so many so called World title's now available he may get some kind of bauble, I see Frank getting him some kind of WBO inter/Euro belt sometime soon. I'd personally like to see him concentrate on British, EBU & Commonwealth title's when the World's back to some kind of normality.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        No chance of this happening. Heffron was soundly beat at British level and has done nothing since then.

Nothing against Mark, but why on earth are people talking about world titles? He hasn’t even won an an English or even an area title yet...
        Williams is above British level so it’s a bit harsh to say that’s the level he was beat at.

Comment

Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            I've been following him for quite sometime now, he's one of the very few who fought most of his early fights abroad, which needs to be applauded & I'd like to see more of when the pandemic's over. With so many so called World title's now available he may get some kind of bauble, I see Frank getting him some kind of WBO inter/Euro belt sometime soon. I'd personally like to see him concentrate on British, EBU & Commonwealth title's when the World's back to some kind of normality.
            Spot on. Go and fight Zach Parker or Lerrone Richards.

They’ll probably take him the Yarde route though. Frank loves sending his fighters down the WBO route.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              Williams is above British level so it’s a bit harsh to say that’s the level he was beat at.
              Harsh but true. I rate Williams and he’s gone on to bigger and better things but Heffron remains unproven at British level.

Comment

Jumping the gun a bit here aren't they?!

Comment

Working...
                X