Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Enzo Maccarinelli Has The Itch For Fight '50' - Would Fancy Makabu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Enzo Maccarinelli Has The Itch For Fight '50' - Would Fancy Makabu

Former world champion Enzo Maccarinelli is the latest retired boxer to get the itch to fight again. In the last few weeks, former world champions like Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield and James Toney are all considering the possibility of fighting again - at the very least on an exhibition level.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crikey.

Just fight someone crap, Enzo.

Please.

Comment

Wow
      Is it the virus or what
      I don’t think I’ve ever noticed so many retired boxers who wanna make a comeback
      Are they just talking chit or is there something in the air lol

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Wow
        Is it the virus or what
        I don’t think I’ve ever noticed so many retired boxers who wanna make a comeback
        Are they just talking chit or is there something in the air lol
        I think people just have too much time on their hands during lockdown and are reminiscing. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been watching back their old fights and getting pumped to try and catch some former glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
          I think people just have too much time on their hands during lockdown and are reminiscing. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been watching back their old fights and getting pumped to try and catch some former glory.

After a 20 second video , some confused people are insinuating that Iron Mike can rule again lol

Smfh

Nostalgia you say ?

Comment

Stay retired

Had a decent career and picked up a world title belt too. Some of his later knockout losses were brutal and had no business in the ring now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Crikey.

Just fight someone crap, Enzo.

Please.
              This...

Please, if just for the sake of your loved ones, do not fight anyone with a pulse Enzo yet alone a puncher like Junior.

You already proved you can take a beating many times over, man, you don't need to prove it again.

You got a hunger to get back in the ring maybe do an exhibition or something... maybe a South Wales NHS fundraiser with Joe or something, or maybe Tony Bellew's free for a glorified spar.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 05-12-2020, 05:27 AM.

Comment

After a 20 second video , some confused people are insinuating that Iron Mike can rule again lol

Smfh

Nostalgia you say ?
                Haha that’s the thing, pretty much any old pro looks very good on the pads or the bag.

Even Ricky Hatton at twice the body weight he fought at looks very handy on the bag still.

Why wouldn’t they? They’ve been hitting them since they were kids.

These old retired fighters need to stay retired and fans need a sense of reality, because these guys will get badly hurt in a real Boxing match now

Comment

Smfh

Nostalgia you say ?
                  20 second rounds, 5 minute break between rounds, he might be able to do it.....

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Haha that’s the thing, pretty much any old pro looks very good on the pads or the bag.

Even Ricky Hatton at twice the body weight he fought at looks very handy on the bag still.

Why wouldn’t they? They’ve been hitting them since they were kids.

These old retired fighters need to stay retired and fans need a sense of reality, because these guys will get badly hurt in a real Boxing match now

Seems like the inevitable
                    Once something happens , that’s when it will sink in imo

Comment

Working...
                    X