Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Hopes To Fight For World Title in Next Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan Hopes To Fight For World Title in Next Bout

Undefeated Olympian Michael Conlan is hoping that his next fight will be a shot at the world featherweight title. There is talk that Stevenson may vacate his WBO world title to move up in weight. If Stevenson vacates, Conlan - as the number one contender - would get an immediate crack at the title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Conlan's been a bit of a let down so far, he's not even fought for the European title yet.

Comment

I hope Stevenson stays at featherweight and fights Conlan. I wouldn’t mind seeing that IRA loving midget get his face turned inside out.

Comment

Hope in one hand, sh^t in the other & see what one fills up first.

I feel like Mick doesn't deserve or ultimately need a title fight next time out. Probably feeling sh^tty about his situation with Shakur moving like he's been moving, but Mick gots more ground to gain still.

Comment

Arum making sure one of his fighters is in line to pick up the WBO belt when it's vacated by another one of his fighters.

Instead of actually having Stevenson and Conlan fight each other.

Comment

Conlan is 28, pretty old for that weight, not a puncher either. Obviously, excellent amateur, but nothing stands out as a pro.

Comment

Stevenson is really gifted though...I don't think Conlan would have much of a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJoe999 View Post
                Stevenson is really gifted though...I don't think Conlan would have much of a shot.

Yup , unfortunately Conlan wouldn’t have a shot against Stevenson
                I wish he did but unfortunately not

Comment

Working...
                X