Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Expects Chisora To Fight Better With Usyk Than He Did With Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Expects Chisora To Fight Better With Usyk Than He Did With Klitschko

Back in 2012 in Munich, Derek Chisora made an attempt to capture the WBC heavyweight title from dominant champion Viatli Klitschko. Chisora lost a hard fought twelve round unanimous decision, but he gained a lot of respect as he was able to take everything Klitschko threw his way. Klitschko was well known for his hard punches, but couldn't put a dent into Chisora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That English-Bum Del-Boy got washed by Vitali, who was way past his best days in the sport. Klitschko went on to fight one more time and retired.

Its 2020, not 2012. Oleksandr Usyk is in his prime, watch out Del-Boy!

Comment

Vitali Raped Chisora, and made him his PUTA. Haye is tripping lol

Comment

A promoter pushing his fighter.

Next...

Comment

Was in Sainsbury’s line with Haye in front of me a couple of days ago, I was with my mate at nine elms, he literally begged me to make him known to the public. I kinda chickened out and didn’t get his autograph. That’s like the 5th time that I have met Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Was in Sainsbury’s line with Haye in front of me a couple of days ago, I was with my mate at nine elms, he literally begged me to make him known to the public. I kinda chickened out and didn’t get his autograph. That’s like the 5th time that I have met Haye.
            I saw him as well in a nightclub in Dublin city, Ireland and he was having a great time like everyone else, sitting in a corner. I recognized him as a boxing fan and TBH no one knew who he was in the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimjoe View Post
              I saw him as well in a nightclub in Dublin city, Ireland and he was having a great time like everyone else, sitting in a corner. I recognized him as a boxing fan and TBH no one knew who he was in the club.
              Yeah I was shocked that no one knew who he was, but we were practicing social distancing and whatnot, so maybe that’s why. But as soon as I told my mate that that’s David Haye, he turned around and begged me not to make a scene 😂 so I just respect his wish.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                That English-Bum Del-Boy got washed by Vitali, who was way past his best days in the sport. Klitschko went on to fight one more time and retired.

Its 2020, not 2012. Oleksandr Usyk is in his prime, watch out Del-Boy!
                Plus I read that Vitali had arm or shoulder injury in Chisora fight. Still whooped him. That's Vitali for you. Usyk's size is his only disadvantage, which Chisora must capitalize on in a dog fight. It's not like his game plan is to actually outbox Usyk

Comment

Klitschko injured his shoulder in the 3rd round and had to undergo surgery the next day in Munich - the only reason why Chisora wasn‘t knocked out.

Comment

I swear people are writing off what Chisora brings to the table, we will see...

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Usyk's size is his only disadvantage, which Chisora must capitalize on in a dog fight. It's not like his game plan is to actually outbox Usyk
                    Yeah exactly, but no-one seems to talk about this...the fight is literally dependent on how Usyk can handle a dogfight with a tough HW, but most people are just blindly saying Usyk whoops him because 'the television told me he is p4p and Chisora has lost lots of times'...

Made easy money on Gaethje vs Ferguson for that same reason.
                    Last edited by 'b'; 05-12-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X