Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Views SBW Fight as "Insult To Boxing" - Wants Real Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Views SBW Fight as "Insult To Boxing" - Wants Real Boxer

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson has not interested in a potential exhibition fight with the likes of Sonny Bill Williams or Paul Gallen. Recently, the 53-year-old retired fighter had discussed the desire to return to the ring, in a few exhibitions, to help raise money for charity.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pls Iron Mike, just stay retired...this ain’t the movies man, love you but any fight even if it’s an exhibition should be squashed...if you wanna fight an exhibition at 53 pick some random celebrity who can’t punch back...same goes to Holyfield wanting Bowe, shame really if you ask me.’...you guys should stay healthy and remain healthy.

Comment

I hope this doesn’t spark Roy to come back or Traver.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
        Pls Iron Mike, just stay retired...this ain’t the movies man, love you but any fight even if it’s an exhibition should be squashed...if you wanna fight an exhibition at 53 pick some random celebrity who can’t punch back...same goes to Holyfield wanting Bowe, shame really if you ask me.’...you guys should stay healthy and remain healthy.
        Well said, but I think those guys mentioned have reached “random celebrity” status - they shouldn’t pose any real danger to Mike.

But the thought of Mike knocking them out isn’t at all appealing either; it’d be like him trying to recapture some past glory that (everybody knows) is already gone.

I’m surprised though, that he wouldn’t grab a free 20mil to annihilate some easy target. Unless of course, these bare knuckle brawlers are better than I give em’ credit for.

Comment

beltran ko

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          Well said, but I think those guys mentioned have reached “random celebrity” status - they shouldn’t pose any real danger to Mike.

But the thought of Mike knocking them out isn’t at all appealing either; it’d be like him trying to recapture some past glory that (everybody knows) is already gone.

I’m surprised though, that he wouldn’t grab a free 20mil to annihilate some easy target. Unless of course, these bare knuckle brawlers are better than I give em’ credit for.
          deberia coger 20 millones y darle un golpe a beltran.joe beltran seria devorado por mike

Comment

Originally posted by oscar delapolla View Post
            deberia coger 20 millones y darle un golpe a beltran.joe beltran seria devorado por mike
            No speaky English?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              No speaky English?
              no eres mexicano?

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I hope this doesn’t spark Roy to come back or Traver.

Tarver will be back for sure
                He one broke mofo
                He desperately needs coin unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson has not interested in a potential exhibition fight with the likes of Sonny Bill Williams or Paul Gallen. Recently, the 53-year-old retired fighter had discussed the desire to return to the ring, in a few exhibitions, to help raise money for charity.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  The weed and quarantine has finally gotten to Tyson. I think he's really just looking for some likes or clicks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    The weed and quarantine has finally gotten to Tyson. I think he's really just looking for some likes or clicks though.

In all reality , Tyson didn’t do chit
                    He’s guilty of posting a video of 20 seconds , him doing pad work
                    Just boomed from there

Comment

Working...
                    X