Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Davis Has Become Bored With Opposition; At Least Santa Cruz Motivates Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Davis Has Become Bored With Opposition; At Least Santa Cruz Motivates Him

Like most boxing experts, Paulie Malignaggi expects Gervonta Davis to beat Leo Santa Cruz. If nothing else, Malignaggi thinks their fight will at least motivate Davis more than the types of opponents he has fought since he knocked out Jose Pedraza three years ago to become a world champion at the age of 22. The Showtime analyst broke down Davis-Santa Cruz and discussed Davis' lack of motivation for some of his fights during a recent interview with BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

tank must surely want lomachenko at some point i presume, i remember he had chances to fight him but went missing, biding his time i guess, dont like thta stuff personally

Comment

This is where the Hearn minions come in and bash every opponent he has ever had, claim “who has he fought” blah blah blah because he wouldn’t sign with Hearn and fight on his app....wilder, the charlos, and Davis....it never fails.

Comment

Davis ducked Loma at 130. Davis can fight Berchelt, but he doesn't.

Comment

I expect the 'Smooth-Criminal' to come out of Gervonta when he meets Leo 'Teremoto' Santa Cruz. Money-Team in full-affect.

Comment

I dig this fight but will Tank really make 130???

Comment

Porky won't make weight because he is lazy. This is a bad excuse not to do your job. Plenty of fights to be made at 135 but he wants a smaller man instead. Wouldn't expect any less out of human garbage like Davis though. PPV gonna flop hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                This is where the Hearn minions come in and bash every opponent he has ever had, claim “who has he fought” blah blah blah because he wouldn’t sign with Hearn and fight on his app....wilder, the charlos, and Davis....it never fails.
                I mean, those so-called "minions" have a point. Who have Tank and Wilder fought after Pedraza and before Ortiz, respectively? Jermell's legit, but who has Jermall fought since moving up to 160?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  One look at the personalities and actions of those individuals is why. Charlo twins 2 dumb cokeheads who get robbed by some nasty looking women always crying about fights they do nothing to earn. Wilder and Davis can't resist battering women. Davis can't stay out of trouble, talks big on Twitter but never backs it up. Maybe that's why, but hey Hearn and DAZN are to blame for nobody liking these classless individuals.

Comment

He becomes motivated to fight a fw when there’s lots of good fighters at his weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X