Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I'd Be Surprised if Wilder Takes Fury Trilogy Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee: I'd Be Surprised if Wilder Takes Fury Trilogy Right Now

Andy Lee, co-trainer of WBC heavyweight champion Andy Lee, could see a scenario where Deontay Wilder will postpone the trilogy fight. Back in February, Fury dropped and stopped Wilder in the seventh round at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After the fight, Wilder exercised his contractual right to an immediate rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Andy Lee, co-trainer of WBC heavyweight champion Andy Lee,..."
    Hello guys. I need a job, desperately in fact. You seemingly are in need of an editor just as badly as I am in need of employment. My experience is bar none, coincidentally the same amount of it that I have. But it is enough to catch numerous gaffs on the part of whomever is getting paid for some sh i t work
    Last edited by Mario040481; 05-09-2020, 03:42 AM. Reason: because it needed fixing, which editors do

Comment

No, Andy Lee. The Wilder rematch clause is not going to become null and void just because of the coronavirus.

Comment

Keep hoping and wishing that Wilder will retire.

But the contract says he WILL get the third fight, so deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          No, Andy Lee. The Wilder rematch clause is not going to become null and void just because of the coronavirus.
          It’s a shame it won’t, because wilder will be demolished if he takes on the immediate rematch.
          He has a punchers chance at best, but he’ll get stopped before that happens.
          He telegraphs the right far too much. You take it away, and push him back. He’s done.

I would’ve liked to have seen him fight Joshua. I think he clips him and knocks him out. Joshua head movement not good enough and he would fight cautiously

Comment

1hourRun what do you think? Should the bronze bomber take Andy's advice?

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
              1hourRun what do you think? Should the bronze bomber take Andy's advice?
              He listened to ThaBoxingVoice 3 hours a day, every day for far too long. Irreversibly brainwashed into believing that somehow Wilder is going to come out on top.

Comment

fury wants to fight joshua, declare himself a total leg and retire

if i was wilder i would take the rematch, he just had a terrible terrible night and fury looked as good as when he fought klitco years ago, he was back in real shape, hes just better than wilder when hes fit, he outboxed him when he was flabby too

Comment

Why wouldn’t he? This Coronavirus has actually helped him get his surgery/recover in time for the trilogy. If he had come right back in July I wouldn’t have given him much chance. But the later the better for him. And once boxing is back I can see him itching to get back in there once he has recovered properly.

Comment

Oh believe me Wilder is that dumb. He was badly outclassed by a much better boxer. Honestly he should retire, he doesn't need any more brain damage. Between that beating and the pot smoking he doesn't have many brain cells to spare. Maybe after he can slap on a wig and dominate the women's division, you know since he already has experience in smacking them around.

Comment

Working...
                    X