Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Farmer on Diaz Rematch: I'm Gonna Beat His Butt Next Time For Sure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Farmer on Diaz Rematch: I'm Gonna Beat His Butt Next Time For Sure

By Dan Rafael - Tevin Farmer has heard the chatter and seen the mock posters that junior lightweight world titlist Joseph Diaz Jr. and former three-division titleholder Abner Mares have posted on their social media pages as they try to talk up a potential showdown that surely would stoke interest among fans in Southern California, where both call home. But...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was one of the few guys who was super confident JoJo would beat Farmer, I’d be even more confident in the rematch.

Farmer was all hype. People are giving him credit for shutting out C/D level guys.

Comment

Not with that potty mouth, you go back to your room right now! Don't come back out until you washed your mouth with soap!

Comment

Picking JoJo to beat Farmer was the easiest money I have made all year.. it was easy work & will be even more uncompetitive next time when JoJo doesn’t have to deal with such a brutal cut

Comment

Never seen a guy who calls himself a slick boxer, get hit so flush all the time.

Comment

Diaz himself would be exposed against Josh Taylor

Comment

This dude is so delusional, i dont think hes eyeing this properly

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                This dude is so delusional, i dont think hes eyeing this properly
                What's delusional about having an immediate rematch clause in a contract. It's called financial insurance in case you lose which he did. Every champion should have it. 🥊

Comment

Funny how Eddie Hearn is no longer pushing this guy like he was lol.

Comment

They better make sure the ref does something about Diaz rabbit punching. It's considered an illegal punch for a reason Farmer was clearly affected by them shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X