Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Backs Tyson Fury To Stop Anthony Joshua in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Lee Backs Tyson Fury To Stop Anthony Joshua in Eight

Former world champion Andy Lee, who is part of Tyson Fury's training team, says his boxer has a clear mental edge over domestic rival Anthony Joshua. At the start of the year, Fury parted ways with trainer Ben Davison. Then he restructured his entire training team and brought on SugarHill Steward and Lee.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury is the best overall heavyweight boxer we've had in a very long time. He can do whatever he wants in that ring in excellent fashion. If fury comes in prepared for a fight no one can beat him. I like the gypsy!!!

Comment

Has Tyson ever fought a boxer before? People forget Joshua is a very good boxer. His problem comes when he tries to be macho and stay in the pocket for too long. He now knows he can be knocked out and he will box Fury’s ears off. Forget the knock out, it won’t happen against a mobile target.

Comment

He's close with Fury so he's obviously going to pick him but what he says makes sense if you watch both guys fight. Fury will probably start cautious, try to out box Joshua then once he's figured him out and tired him out a bit he'll turn up the heat. He obviously has to avoid getting tagged though.

Comment

I don't disagree with Lee's assessment. I'm curious if Lee is training other fighters or if this is just something exclusive with his cousin Tyson. Also curious if assists Sugar Hill with other Kronk fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
            Has Tyson ever fought a boxer before? People forget Joshua is a very good boxer. His problem comes when he tries to be macho and stay in the pocket for too long. He now knows he can be knocked out and he will box Fury’s ears off. Forget the knock out, it won’t happen against a mobile target.
            Hold on a minute. Let’s not pretend like Joshua is some “ mobile target”. Sure he ran away from a horribly out of shape Ruiz but Fury’s got the skills and stamina to nullify that. Gimme Fury in a close but clear UD

Comment

fury wont even go for the ko against joshua, too risky i think, he will be back to herky jerky peek a boo grab

Comment

Yeah I believe Fury definitely stops AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Hold on a minute. Let’s not pretend like Joshua is some “ mobile target”. Sure he ran away from a horribly out of shape Ruiz but Fury’s got the skills and stamina to nullify that. Gimme Fury in a close but clear UD
                  Agree, almost any heavyweight could have out boxed that fat mess.

Comment

Fury is the most skillful HW boxer right now. AJ is not the same boxer after the severe beating from Ruiz. He doesn`t have the same confidence. Fury will beat him. He`ll be in survival mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X