Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Promotions Offers Proposal To Stage Events In Puerto Rico By August

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Promotions Offers Proposal To Stage Events In Puerto Rico By August

Rare was the moment when Miguel Cotto fought in front of anything less than a rabid crowd during the heart of his incredible. As much has been the case during his time as a full-time promoter in his native Puerto Rico although those days are about to change. The retired former four-division titlist is taking steps to return boxing to his beloved island, which hasn't hosted a live event since late February due to the ongoing coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Cotto's company, Miguel Cotto Promotions (MCP) and partner Hector Soto's H2 Entertainment have been in touch with the Puerto Rico Department of Recreation and Sports and the local boxing commission with a proposal to present the first event-behind closed doors-as early as August.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This FÛÇKING Corona Virus is playing us all. This is a FÛÇKING mess.

I knew in my country that boxing is going to begin in August and not July. I hope Miguel Cotto pull this off and be the first to put boxing cards post-pandemic.

Comment

Working...
    X