Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker-Lucas Browne in Play For August in New Zealand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker-Lucas Browne in Play For August in New Zealand

Former WBO heavyweight champion champion Joseph Parker is being position to return to the ring in the month of August in New Zealand, before an exclusive live crowd. The event is slated to help the launch of DAZN's streaming service in New Zealand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not worthy to be a main event ,.would be better for an AJ undercard. But parker should be just keeping his knock out momentums.

Comment

Fuck....... I'll take it I guess......

Edit: nevermind. They can do better than this by August.
      Last edited by Mammoth; 05-07-2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Another fight that's just "meh" when boxing starts back up.

Comment

Lucas Browne is the guy useless bums fight when they need a guaranteed highlight reel KO.
          Even Dave Allen KO'd this guy.

Lucas Browne is also Dillian Whytes best win, and the only fight Whytes ever had where hes looked dominant. Thats how bad Browne is.
          Last edited by Jkp; 05-07-2020, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Must be a confidence building fight to make Parker increase his offence and k/o ratio.
            Parker has to knock Lucas out in style to make this fight worth while.

Comment

Ill be surprised if it goes 3 rounds.

Lucas Browne isn't dangerous enough to even hold down his bouncer job. Which is why Dillian Whyte cherry picked him.

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

I would love to see Parker fight contenders and not someone who is past his 40. He should be eyeing guys like Michael Hunter, Martin Bakole, Filip Hrgovic to name a few that are from his own stable.

Comment

Parker taking two steps back
                    Smfh

Comment

Working...
                    X