Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin: I Want Tony Harrison, He's Got 24 Hours To Answer Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin: I Want Tony Harrison, He's Got 24 Hours To Answer Me!

Erickson Lubin has heard enough of what Tony Harrison's had to say-as well as what he hasn't said. With the top level of the junior middleweight division having become something a revolving door these days, Lubin believes his time has come for a second chance at a lasting impression. The blue-chip talent has won four straight since a stunning 1st round knockout at the hands of Jermell Charlo (33-1, 17KOs), an October 2017 World Boxing Council (WBC) title fight loss he'd love to avenge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lubin knocks him out. Simple

Comment

I favor Lubin but I'd certainly like to see it. Harrison is no slouch, I thought he was winning the Charlo rematch until he gassed and got reckless in the later rounds. I think Tony could give him a good fight and I think they both have the potential to hurt the other.

Comment

We really don't know who Lubin is yet. Guy charlo crushed or the top prospect stud? Harrison will awnser the question.

Comment

I say Harrison, given the latest circumstances, goes thug life and stops Lubin in 5 rounds.

Comment

Lubin too green and isn't as good as he thinks he is. Harrison too much for him.

Comment

Really dig the 154 division & we've seen some solid matchmaking over the last few yrs. Think its kinda a blessing in disguise that the perceived top guys of the division (Charlo/Harrison/Lubin/Lara/Rosario/JRock) have L's on their ledger. Hopefully this makes them more willing to mix it up with each other & work towards establishing a top dog @ 154. Madrimov has a lower profile but that guy's an athletic freak and could throw a wrench in things @ 154 (politics permitting....). Cant go wrong mixing & matching any of the top names at this division, good mix of styles & no shortage of fun fights.

Comment

You're gonna give a guy a 24 hour deadline during a pandemic? One where his ****ing dad just died?

Relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonelystoner View Post
                  Lubin knocks him out. Simple
                  How is that simple?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    You're gonna give a guy a 24 hour deadline during a pandemic? One where his ****ing dad just died?

Relax.
                    Very good point there. As if Lubin is even some shot caller at the weight anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X