Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez, Marcos Maidana Have Interest in Fighting Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez, Marcos Maidana Have Interest in Fighting Each Other

A few days ago, Argentina's Marcos Maidana, the former junior welterweight and welterweight champion, had surprised everyone by saying that he would be interested in a fight with countryman and fellow two-division champion Sergio Martinez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please no.

Comment

Big fan of both guys, honestly I'm in

Comment

I’m also for this fight. Both are coming back, both haven’t fought in awhile, should be exciting. However, I think Sergio white washes this fight. Ud or even a stoppage due to exhaustion on Chinos part.

Comment

So this is what we have to look forward to once the pandemic is ruled out
          I guess we really don’t know what we’ve got till it’s gone

Comment

Has the 45 year old Martinez had knee replacement surgery? Has the sumo-sized Chino slimmed down? If not, a fight between these two would be even more pathetic.

Comment

**** it, if there's a demand it's not like they have anything better to do.

Comment

This will be the first legit post-COVID-19 PPV show.

Comment

Pure money grab. Their bodies and heart is NOT in it. But they can still use their name to grab the necessary attention for the fight to be in play.

Comment

I’d hate to see this...

Was a fan of both guys and don’t want to see them in a freak show type matchup.

Comment

Working...
                    X