Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugarhill Steward: Davtaev is Like Beterbiev - But Triple The Size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sugarhill Steward: Davtaev is Like Beterbiev - But Triple The Size

Sugarhill Steward, the head trainer of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, believes that he's got another heavyweight champion in the works. Steward is grooming Russian puncher, Apti Davtaev, who has 19 knockouts in his 21 wins.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He isnt even close to Artur in terms of skills and technique

Comment

Saw a couple of his fights. He is matched very carefully. His last 2 fights were against low level cruiserweights which he just streamrolled with his size and power.

Against resistance early on in his career, he showed really bad defense. Doesn't know what to do when he gets backed up and just puts up a leaky guard. He is also relatively easy to counter, if you can deal with his offense.

Comment

He is not comparable to Beterbiev in any way lol.
        Unfortunately he is terribile. slow as hell, zero defence, no gastank but hits hard. pretty much your standard ruskie.
        He will get KO'd the second he steps up.

Comment

Come on y’all, Sugar Hill not in the hyping is he?

I have never seen this guy and I’m a fanatic for over 35 years in the game and probably have the biggest fight collection in all of Michigan but what amateur background did he have is my 1st question about a fighter, it usually is the most predictable on talent and future success. Most guys especially in Russian fighters have well over 200 fights, somewhat like the Cubans which always have an outstanding program. I can’t wait to see Sugar Hill so I can ask who is this bum you are hyping up!

Comment

I'd like to see this monster. If he's triple the size of beterbiev, he must weigh 525 lbs. Yea, i have to see this guy

Comment

Working...
            X