Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Rematch With Porter Has To Wait; I've Got A Lot Of Bigger Fish To Fry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Rematch With Porter Has To Wait; I've Got A Lot Of Bigger Fish To Fry

As competitive and entertaining as their fight was, Shawn Porter isn't high on Errol Spence Jr.'s list of potential opponents. Porter would welcome a rematch with Spence, but Spence is intrigued more by higher-paying, larger-profile fights against Manny Pacquiao and Terence Crawford. The unbeaten IBF/WBC welterweight champion wants to face a top opponent in October or November, even though that'll mark the first time he'll have fought since sustaining injuries in a one-car accident October 10 in Dallas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porter was the only one that came away from that fight with any shine. Pacman won't be losing any sleep, not saying he'll whoop Spence but I doubt he'll fear him after Porter made him look fairly ordinary on the night.

Comment

Porter would love a rematch with Spence, and Ugas would love a rematch with Porter! I think Pacquiao fights Mikey, Spence fights DSG, then Porter has to choose from Crawford or Thurman.

Comment

Like Danny Garcia a fighter Porter beat.

Comment

I know it won't happen but porter should go by his own logic from the interview he's quoted from in this article and give ugas a rematch if he can't get one of the top dogs . Ugas beat him. He deserves a chance to avenge that " defeat ."

Comment

U.O.E.N.O even know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              Porter was the only one that came away from that fight with any shine. Pacman won't be losing any sleep, not saying he'll whoop Spence but I doubt he'll fear him after Porter made him look fairly ordinary on the night.
              Pac fights nothing like Porter so why should he take anything from that fight.

Comment

Porter has to take a back seat. Pacquaio VS Spence is what the boxing world wants to see. It will probably happen in early 2021.

Comment

Can you name ONE big fish you're going to fry in the PBC??
                  "Protected-Boys-Club" WW fish are the size of sardines!

Comment

So this means we’re going to get another unification fight at 147?

Comment

Working...
                    X