Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Banks Confident He'll Have GGG Ready When Canelo Trilogy Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Banks Confident He'll Have GGG Ready When Canelo Trilogy Happens

Johnathon Banks, the head trainer for IBF middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin, wants his boxer to get a trilogy crack for a third meeting with Mexican star Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. They fought to a controversial twelve round split draw in September 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Take ggg to a batting cage and bean him in the face with soft balls.

Comment

He going to get lit up like a X-Mas tree even more at 38-39 lol.

Comment

He better find G a good strength & conditioning coach. Say what u want about Abel but he had Golovkin in shape with a full gas tank for 12. He took nasty body shots from Canelo all night and still kept going.

Last fight he missed the 2nd day IBF weigh in & had to strip naked to make it and had horrible conditioning from round 1. Looked like he was gassed by round 5 or 6. Then SD started pouring on body shots the rest of the fight. Idk how G made it to the 12th.

I believe that's why he started working with SNAC but got kicked out for refusing to wear their logo on his trunks ( lol Fxx-k Conte) . They should take some of that DAZN money & hire Ariza, guarantee he'd be in tip top shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
          Take ggg to a batting cage and bean him in the face with soft balls.
          Now I want to watch Happy Gilmore

Comment

Ready to cash out sure

Comment

In other news; the patent for Jonathon Banks' experimental time machine remains pending due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                In other news; the patent for Jonathon Banks' experimental time machine remains pending due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
                I can't k you, but that was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  He better find G a good strength & conditioning coach. Say what u want about Abel but he had Golovkin in shape with a full gas tank for 12. He took nasty body shots from Canelo all night and still kept going.

Last fight he missed the 2nd day IBF weigh in & had to strip naked to make it and had horrible conditioning from round 1. Looked like he was gassed by round 5 or 6. Then SD started pouring on body shots the rest of the fight. Idk how G made it to the 12th.

I believe that's why he started working with SNAC but got kicked out for refusing to wear their logo on his trunks ( lol Fxx-k Conte) . They should take some of that DAZN money & hire Ariza, guarantee he'd be in tip top shape.
                  Fake News! Why you making shet up? If that was true Tom Loefflor would have wasted zero time in throwing Conte under the bus. We know how these ppl operate, stop trying to sneak one in

Comment

JB has the right mindset but;

When working with an old fighter you have to ask can he adapt or still develop at this stage of the game what things or problem areas can you correct and he gets it! I like JB and GGG but this is a hard sell!

Comment

Working...
                    X