Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Tabiti Wants Revenge, Targets Rematch With Dorticos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Tabiti Wants Revenge, Targets Rematch With Dorticos

On June 15th, 2019, Yuniel Dorticos (25-1) and Andrew Tabiti (17-1) collided in the World Boxing Super Series semi-finals. In a competitive fight, Dorticos was up on all 3 of the cards heading into the 10th round. Dorticos ended finishing off Tabiti with one of 2019's Knockout of the Year candidates and captured the vacant IBF cruiserweight title in the process.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dorticos will knock him out again if they agree on a rematch.

Comment

I heard Tabiti was moving to HW.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Dorticos will knock him out again if they agree on a rematch.
        Yeah, I'm not quite sure what Tabiti's thinking here, he's a decent fighter, but it ain't like he was robbed on the cards or even ahead at the time of the KO.

Wish Tabiti well, but I can't see how he copes as a Heavy with his frame either, and getting down to LHW at his age probably ain't realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I heard Tabiti was moving to HW.
          Can't imagine him having much success TBH. He ain't a bad boxer but he's got nothing like the ability to compensate for the huge size disadvantage he'll be at.

Comment

I remember hoping for him to get KOd by Dorticos because he was such a negative fighter that bored me so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              Can't imagine him having much success TBH. He ain't a bad boxer but he's got nothing like the ability to compensate for the huge size disadvantage he'll be at.
              Yep, he is too negative IMHO. I don't see what he can bring to the HW class at the moment.

Comment

OMG that was KO of year candidate.

Comment

Working...
                X