Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: I Will Beat The Sh-t Out Of McGregor If He Tries Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi: I Will Beat The Sh-t Out Of McGregor If He Tries Me

The infamous sparring session between Conor McGregor and Paulie Malignaggi, and the leaked footage and following war of words between the two fighters thereafter, created a firestorm among combat sports circles ahead of McGregor's boxing debut against Floyd Mayweather in 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

somebody tell paulie " stay out of the ring "

Comment

Two douchebags.

Comment

I like Paulie but McGregor would trash him. If it's just pure boxing and you stick and move on Connor like Mayweather did and roll your shoulder the whole time... Sure you'll probably "beat" him in the ring. If you go toe to toe with him in 3 rds he'll destroy you. Everyone knows Connor is lethal and deadly but has stamina issues. That's how Mayweather beat him... Plus his expertise is MMA. Do 3 rounds each way. No jab and run and see who gets their a$$ beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post
          I like Paulie but McGregor would trash him. If it's just pure boxing and you stick and move on Connor like Mayweather did and roll your shoulder the whole time... Sure you'll probably "beat" him in the ring. If you go toe to toe with him in 3 rds he'll destroy you. Everyone knows Connor is lethal and deadly but has stamina issues. That's how Mayweather beat him... Plus his expertise is MMA. Do 3 rounds each way. No jab and run and see who gets their a$$ beat.
          Floyd beat him because he has no power in boxing gloves.

McGregor works Paulie regardless.

Comment

No appetite to see Paulie in a ring again, can't see it being commercially viable either. I like Paulie, but he'll never let go of this feud..

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Rivers View Post

Mayweather played the safe route but I think he could've ended that fight WAY sooner if he chose to. McGregor was throwing mostly pitty pat punches like he does in MMA and its completely different in boxing. MMA punches dont have any follow through to save the hand boxing is opposite of that.

Comment

only fight I'd want to see a double K.O and both carried off on stretchers never to be seen in front of cameras again...

Comment

If armen tanzarian can beat Paulie in bareknuckle, anything is possible against paulie.

Comment

Shut up trash!

Comment

Working...
                    X