Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: I'd Have Knocked Calzaghe Out, I'd Be Too Big For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: I'd Have Knocked Calzaghe Out, I'd Be Too Big For Canelo

Former super middleweight champion and Sky Sports pundit Carl Froch is confident that he would have knocked out two-division beltholder Joe Calzaghe - should the two of them collided in the ring a decade ago. Calzaghe retired from the sport with an undefeated record in 2009, while Froch walked away from the sport in 2014.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would favor Calzaghe to edge it but he never had the balls to face Froch.

Calzaghe retired undefeated but Froch retired with the better resume and is more respected

Comment

Lol this guy is an egotistical buffoon.
      Still doesnt get over calzaghe.

Comment

This clown is so insecure. He’s almost as insecure with himself as Floyd Mayweather. Hilarious!!

Comment

Froch is just really fughin sour lol

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
            I would favor Calzaghe to edge it but he never had the balls to face Froch.

Calzaghe retired undefeated but Froch retired with the better resume and is more respected
            —————-

Better resume than Calzaghe? Come on bro!! Calzaghe unified the 168 division.
            Froch got beat by Kessler who got beat by Calzaghe whilst he was undefeated. Froch got beat by Ward also.

Calzaghe beat Hopkins later at 175. Hopkins was still durable then so it had nothing to do with age.

I like Froch but come on, he wasn’t going to beat Calzaghe one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              —————-

Froch got beat by Kessler who got beat by Calzaghe whilst he was undefeated. Froch got beat by Ward also.

Calzaghe beat Hopkins later at 175. Hopkins was still durable then so it had nothing to do with age.

He wouldn’t come close to beating Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                —————-

Ward wrecks Calzaghe

Calzaghe beat a 44 year old Hopkins and you’re going to try to tell me age was not a factor??

And that fight was disputed

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  He wouldn’t come close to beating Calzaghe
                  Will never find out because calzaghe never had the balls to face him

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                    Will never find out because calzaghe never had the balls to face him

In my head , I still don’t see him losing but your right we’ll never know

Comment

Working...
                    X