Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina Will Stage Closed Doors Card in Mexico on May 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Molina Will Stage Closed Doors Card in Mexico on May 23

Former world champion Carlos' King 'Molina plans to stage a boxing event behind closed doors in Ptzcuaro, Michoacn, western Mexico, on May 23, according to ESPN Deportes. Molina is taking care of every detail regarding the participants' safety and health issues.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't care who's fighting.. Im watching this shyt!!! I feel like a crackhead.. I'm going thru some serious withdrawals already without my boxing! I don't know how long these old youtube fights will last me. I already went thru Ali and Clay, Frazier, Holmes,Tyson, Robinson, Norton, Hagler, Hearns, Leonard, Duran, Chavez Sr., Williams, All 4 Mayweathers, Foreman, holyfield, Lewis, Marciano, Luis, Jones jr., Foreman, Hopkins, Trinidad, DelaHoya, Toney, Patterson, and tons of others as well... Lol.

Comment

Best news.

Sweet! this is going to be exciting and fun for old times sake. Time for a boxing card in these dark times.

Comment

Idk about this card honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Idk about this card honestly.
          This card doesn’t care about YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            This card doesn’t care about YOU!!
            Who hurt you fam?

Comment

Don't be surprised if this doesn't go ahead. Covid 19 is just starting to take hold in Mexico and unless some factor slows it's spread its likely to get real bad especially given the shaky healthcare system and the government's decision not to impose strong social distancing measures (which is in fact more likely a simple recognition that they are effectively unable to enforce em given the lawlessness and dire poverty across much of the country).

If the growth of Covid 19 shows similar patterns to elsewhere mid to late May could be a very bad time to be in Mexico, closed doors or not.

Comment

Working...
              X