Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barry Hearn: Joshua-Fury Has 95% of Taking Place in 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barry Hearn: Joshua-Fury Has 95% of Taking Place in 2021

Barry Hearn, founder of Matchroom Sport, feels confident that a 2021 unification will take place between heavyweight champions Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury. The UK currently has a full grasp on the heavyweight ranks. Joshua, who Hearn guides, holds the WBA, IBO, WBO and IBF world titles, while Fury is the WBC's world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We will finally get an undisputed fight. No more “he said, she said”, no more signing up to multiple fights to avoid it, no more calling a guy out as the other guy announces a contract has been signed for another opponent, no more Wilder!

Bring on that all British, all belts, history breaking heavyweight clash!

Comment

I think both wilder should take step aside money then fight eatchother the winner fights the winner of the unification. Surely makes financial sence for everyone?

Comment

If Bob and Fury plan to stall AJ fight until 2021, then Hearn should force Fury to fight Whyte instead of AJ. Fury's got only 2 fights left, he'll retire after.

Comment

I hope WBC wil not push the fight for February

Comment

Originally posted by JuanSkinner View Post
            I think both wilder should take step aside money then fight eatchother the winner fights the winner of the unification. Surely makes financial sence for everyone?

How do you figure
            Personally , I think if Fury were to fight AJ and defeat him , i think Fury would retire right there
            Why not ?
            He fought the the two big names in his division and now is unified , with no losses on his record
            Wilder would then be left holding his tail

Comment

That article photo really speaks volumes about why black Americans haven’t taken to AJ.....

Comment

Unless they both hold belts at the time I won't have any interest....

Comment

this fight will never happen... the Hearns are talking shlt

they will keep AJ wrapped in cotton wool, and AJ will be fine with that

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if there will ever be a real HW champion in boxing again.

Comment

Working...
                    X