Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Dana White is Very Smart - He Knows How Stupid UFC Fanbase Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Dana White is Very Smart - He Knows How Stupid UFC Fanbase Is!

Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi does not believe UFC President Dana White will be able to pull of his plans for Fight Island. White claims that his company is on the verge of securing an island, where he plans to hold weekly closed door events for his company.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Paulie Malignaggi
    "There's no way you can put it on a private island because you need a hotel to house the fighters. How are you going to televise it? What are the fighters gonna fly on the day of the fight from wherever they are? You need a hotel, where they gonna sleep? The beach? They need private quarters, rooms.''
    One of the biggest challenges and dangers for the MMA combatants is insuring proper medical-care for serious injuries, I assume that the UFC would have to airlift the injured to a hospital -- who knows how far away.

Comment

Paulie is still salty from that Artem Lobov ass whooping

Comment

Originally posted by BadMedicin3 View Post
        Paulie is still salty from that Artem Lobov ass whooping
        True, but UFC fanbase still stupid.

Comment

All I know is on May 9th, some type of fight sport is taking place. I’m all in.

Comment

They do have a pretty stupid fanbase to be honest.

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-24-2020, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Everyone knows the fan base is stupid..

Dana also knows while there's no action of any sort going off the other people from other contact sports will act stupid and pay for some action of any sort.. hence why he wants to get a fight on asap before everyone else...

The problem is he's willing to do it at any expense in the name of money....

Comment

I was invited to a UFC get together once. I was surrounded by fat nobodies who were convinced they could choke out Hopkins, spinning backfist Ali, slam the chit out of Tyson. Losers who have never been tested. They don’t understand the real world when it comes to fighting or fight making.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  I was invited to a UFC get together once. I was surrounded by fat nobodies who were convinced they could choke out Hopkins, spinning backfist Ali, slam the chit out of Tyson. Losers who have never been tested. They don’t understand the real world when it comes to fighting or fight making.
                  U..neducated F..ailed C..humps

Comment

Former world BOXING champion Malinaggi got the **** beaten out of him in bare Knuckle BOXING by a UFC GRAPPLER

Comment

Working...
                    X